Hello everyone, and happy summer! It’s a good time to look back at all we’ve done over the past year.
- You created some amazing, informative logic models, which will be used to make measurement plans for next year. We also updated the Studio to School initiative-level logic model.
- We held four Jam Sessions, on topics including qualitative data collection, measuring arts learning, authentic assessment, and rubrics.
- We made a series of cool videos about using rubrics to assess arts learning.
- You completed reflections on several topics, including strengths and challenges around sustainability and how the S2S principles appear in your project.
- We held interviews with most project teams (the rest of those interviews are still to come!)
- Teams completed the Collaboration Survey, which was last administered in 2014. We’re analyzing your responses to look at the progress you’ve made and see how partnerships have changed.
Curious what’s coming next? Check out what we have planned for year four. Thank you for your participation and commitment over the course of year three.
Here’s to year four!
– The OCF Evaluation Team